In 2019 it has become a common practice among huge corporations to prevent environmental damages their business operations may cause. This is where our company Paracha Brothers Inc. a tire waste management company comes into play, we help small businesses and huge corporations alike to recycle their scrap tires. Recycling is a process by which waste is converted into useful products. Recycling is simply done to preserve the environment for future generations.
Tires are one of the most interesting products to recycle simply because it can be turned into different useful products. The majority of the scrap tires are retreaded. Companies also use these scrap tires as fuel for burning. Your used tires can end up as playground equipment or rubber mulch and are even used for the construction of roads.
Dangers of Tire Waste:
- Tires contain chemicals that are dangerous to the environment, hence tires dumped in landfills can make the soil toxic. These chemicals spread over the area when mixed with water causing potential harm to anyone who may come in contact.
- Landfill with tires is a health risk because trapped water inside tires attracts rodents and mosquitoes. Mosquitoes can transmit diseases.
- Tires can trap methane gas which increases the fire risk. Fire on tires is easily caused and difficult to extinguish. More tires in an area simply mean more chances of a tire fire.
Benefits of Tire Recycling:
- Recycling Tires helps in conserving natural resources.
- Recycling rubber is more cost-effective and proves to be beneficial for the environment.
- Recycling tires reduces the number of tires which might have ended up in landfill, therefore reducing the chances of diseases and tire fires.
Copyright © 2018 Paracha Brothers -All Rights Reserved.