Tirewastemanagement is dedicated to protecting your privacy by adhering to this policy and respecting it. This policy explains the kinds of information we can collect or that you might provide when you visit any website that we control or run (referred to as our "Website"). It also outlines our procedures for gathering, using, preserving, protecting, and sharing that data.
Information that we gather on this website is covered by this policy including:
- In email, text messaging, and other correspondence between you and our website.
- You can interact with this website using specialized, non-browser-based mobile and desktop applications that you can download from this page.
- When you use our apps and advertisements on other people’s websites and services, even if those advertisements or applications include links to this policy.
It does not apply to data gathered by:
- Either offline or via any other method, such as on any other website run by the business or by a third party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates); or
- Any other party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates), including through any program or content (including advertisements) that might be accessible through, link to, or be available on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Children under the age of sixteen are not permitted to use our website. It is prohibited for anybody under 16 to submit any information to or use the Website. We do not intentionally gather personal data from children less than sixteen. You should not use this website or any of its features if you are under the age of sixteen. You should also not register on the website, make any purchases there, use any of the interactive or public comment features, or give us any personal information about you, including your name, address, phone number, email address, or screen name or user name.
We shall remove any personal information we might have obtained or acquired from children under the age of sixteen without first obtaining proof of parental permission. Please email us at abc@.com if you think we have any information from or about someone under the age of sixteen. For further information, please go to Your State Privacy Rights.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We gather various types of data from and about visitors to our website, such as:
- Information about you that does not individually identify you
- Information about your internet connection
- The device you use to access our website and usage details
- Information that is about you but can be used to personally identify you, such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, and/or any other identifier by which you can be contacted online or offline.
We gather the following data:
- From you directly when you give it to us.
- Automatically as you visit the website. Useful information, IP addresses, and data gathered by cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies are examples of automatically obtained data.
- From outside sources, such as our business associates.
Information You Provide to Us
The data that we can collect via or on our website includes:
- Data that you enter on our website through form submission. This includes data submitted while registering to use our website, signing up for a service, uploading content, or requesting more services. When you enter one of our sponsored contests or promotions or report an issue with our website, we could additionally ask for information from you.
- Documents and duplicates of any communication you send us, including email addresses.
- Your answers to any surveys you may be asked to participate in for study.
- Information about the orders you place and the transactions you complete on our website. Before completing an order via our website, you could be asked for financial details.
- Your Website search queries.
Additionally, you can submit data to be sent to other website users or outside parties or to be published or displayed (henceforth, "posted") in public sections of the website (collectively, "User Contributions"). You upload and send your User Contributions to others at your own risk. Please be advised that no security mechanism is foolproof or completely secure. Furthermore, we have no control over the actions of other website users that you might choose to share your User Contributions with. Consequently, we are unable to guarantee that unauthorized parties won't read your User Contributions.
Data We Gather Using Automatic Technologies for Data Collection
We can use automated data collecting methods as you browse and engage with our website to gather specifics about your device, browsing habits, and browsing history, such as:
- Information about your visits to our website, such as traffic, location, log, and other communication data, as well as information on the resources you access and utilize there.
- Details about your computer and internet connection, such as the operating system, browser type, and IP address.
Add Your Heading Text HerePersonal information can be included in the data we automatically gather, but we can maintain it or link it to other personal data we obtain from third parties or in other ways. It facilitates the following improvements to our website and helps us provide a better, more individualized service:
- Calculate the size and use trends of our audience.
- Save personal data about your choices so that we can tailor our website to your specific interests.
- Increase the speed at which you search.
- Identify you the next time you visit our website.
We utilize the following technologies for this automated data collection:
- Cookies: Cookies, often known as browser cookies. A cookie is a little file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. By turning on the relevant browser setting, you may tell your browser to reject cookies. However, you might not be able to access some areas of our website if you choose this setting. When you point your browser to our website, our system will send cookies to it unless you have configured it to reject them.
- Web beacons: Web beacons, also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs, are tiny electronic files that are sometimes included in emails and pages on our website. They allow the company to track user activity, such as how many people have visited a page or opened an email, as well as other website-related data (like tracking the popularity of a particular piece of content and ensuring the integrity of the system and server).
- Flash Cookies: Local stored objects, often known as Flash cookies, can be used by certain of our website’s features to gather and store data about your preferences and how you navigate to, through, and within our website. The browser settings that control browser cookies do not control flash cookies. See Options About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for more on controlling your Flash cookie security and privacy settings.
Add Your Heading Text HThird parties, such as advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers, deliver certain content and applications on the website, including adverts. These third parties may gather data about you when you visit our website using cookies by themselves or in combination with web beacons or other tracking technologies. They could gather data about your online actions over time, across several websites and other online services, and they might link the information they gather to your personal information. They could use this data to provide you with targeted content or interest-based (behavioral) advertisements. ere
The tracking technologies employed by these third parties and their potential uses are not within our control. You should get in touch with the relevant supplier directly if you have any queries concerning advertising or other tailored material. See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for details on how to refuse to receive targeted advertising from a variety of suppliers
Disclosure of Your Data
We are free to share user statistics that are compiled and anonymous data that does not personally identify any one person.
- To our associates and subsidiaries.
- To third parties who help us run our company, such as contractors and service providers, who are required by contract to protect personal data and use it only for the reasons for which we give it to them.
- If we merge, divest, restructure, reorganize, dissolve, or sell or otherwise transfer any or all of our assets—as a going concern or as a component of bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar proceeding—and the transferred assets include personal information we have about users of our website, we will transfer such information to the buyer or other successor.
- If you have not chosen to opt out of these disclosures, to third parties to promote their goods or services to you. See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for further details.
- To achieve the goal for which you provide it.
- For any additional reason, we provide it when you submit the data.
- with your approval.
We could also share your data with third parties:
- Must abide by all laws, rules, and court orders; this includes answering any requests from the government or regulatory bodies.
- If we think that to protect the Company’s, our clients’, or others’ safety, or to preserve their property, disclosure is required or appropriate. This involves sharing data with other businesses and institutions to prevent fraud and lower credit risk.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To seek access to, correction of, or deletion of any personal information you have supplied to us, please email us at abc@.com. We are unable to remove your data unless we also remove your user account. If we think that a requested modification would make the information inaccurate or violate any laws, we might not be able to comply with the request. Even after you remove your User Contributions from the Website, copies of them could still be accessible through cached and archived pages, or they might have been saved or copied by other users of the Website.
To prevent accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of your personal information, we have put in place security measures. You are also responsible for the protection and security of your data. In cases where you have selected or we have
provided you with a password to access particular areas of our website, you are in charge of maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We kindly request that you keep your password confidential. We strongly advise you to use caution while disclosing material on the Website in public spaces like message boards. Any person using the website can access the information you post in public places.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Use of Personal Information
The following are some uses, sales, or disclosures we could make of the personal data we gather:
- To satisfy the purpose for which you submitted the data. We will use your name and contact information, for instance, if you provide it to us to get a price estimate or to ask a question about our goods or services. We will use such personal data to get back to you. We will use your personal information to process your payment and expedite delivery if you supply it to us to purchase a good or service. We could also keep your information on file in order to expedite orders for new products or handle refunds.
- To create, maintain, customize, and develop our goods, services, and website.
- To establish, manage, personalize, and safeguard your account.
- To handle your payments, purchases, requests, and transactions while guarding against transactional fraud.
- To assist you, answer your questions, look into and resolve any problems you may have, and keep an eye on and refine our replies
- To tailor your online experience and provide you with content and offers of goods and services that are in line with your interests. This includes sending you targeted offers and advertisements by email or text message via our website, third-party websites, and other channels (with your consent, where required by law).
- To contribute to the preservation of the integrity, safety, and security of our company, databases, goods, and services, as well as our website.
- In order to create and enhance our website, goods, and services, as well as for testing, investigation, analysis, and product development.
- By any relevant laws, court orders, or governmental regulations, and response to requests from law enforcement.
- As further specified in the CCPA or as explained to you at the time your personal information was being collected.
- To assess or carry out a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or in connection with a bankruptcy, liquidation, or comparable proceeding, in which the transferred assets include personal data that we own about users of our website and customers.